Recruitment and Design Intern
Moravian College, Department of Student Affairs
January 2016- May 2016
- Implemented the Stole of Gratitude to be worn by graduates at commencement to celebrate and thank those who greatly contributed to the success of the individual college graduate (to learn more about the Stole of Gratitude, click here)
- Observed, evaluated, and conducted individual interviews alongside the Assistant Dean of Residence Life, Greek Life, and First-Year Programs in order to select motivated, self-directed students to join the Residence Life staff and to serve as Orientation Leaders
- Directed and designed an introductory video using iMovie to be used on the college website to introduce new students to the orientation leaders they would encounter
- Developed marketing content for the Division of Student Affairs and the Director of Student Involvement to increase engagement between students and offices
- Collaborated with the Director of Student Involvement to plan, design, and implement “Stall Talks” which became a poster installment on the inside of stall doors in the student center to inform individuals of information and upcoming events within the student affairs department.
Below are some of the items I designed during my internship, including Stall Talks, Passive Programming (Prepared for the Future poster), a promotional poster for student involvement (James Franco), and a residence life appreciation week flyer.